3.25.2009

Dakota Sing Along

Dakota learns something new everyday! We are in Boise right now helping my mom start her business, so Dakota has been going to a daycare run by a friend of ours while we're working. There are tons of kids her age and she picks up on everything going on around her. She learned the actions to "Wheels on the Bus" and "Do As I'm Doing"... she came home one day just doing them over and over till we figured out what she was doing. She got so excited when we finally started singing the songs that went with the actions. In this video, she's actually singing along with us but she was too busy to do the actions. I'll try to get the actions on video and post later. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Pierces said...

Very cute. Can't wait to see bday pictures. Sorry we couldn't make the party. I had to have a minor surgical procedure done unexpectedly two days before the party. Love the videos. Luke always likes to see what you little one is up to.