3.15.2009

Nemo Birthday Party!

Dakota couldn't have asked for a better birthday! Thank you to everyone who came and made it so great! Dakota LOVES LOVES LOVES Nemo so I planned to have a swim party with a Nemo theme. I attempted my first homemade cake and I thought it turned out pretty good... at least Dakota loved it! When we sang Happy Birthday, she just stared at everyone in awe b/c she knew the spotlight was on her, but she didn't really know what to think of it. Afterward, I helped her blow out the candle and she had no reservations about diving right in! She loved it! And made a HUGE mess... but you only turn ONE once, right??! She was completely spoiled with presents and thank you so much to everyone for your thoughtful gifts! And thanks to everyone who pitched in with putting it all together... you know who you are. We love you! Happy Birthday to my baby! We love you!
P.S. If anyone has pictures, please send me copies! Thanks!
















No comments: