Happy happy birthday to me! I can't believe I'm over the hump now in my 20's! Crazy! I had the best birthday this year! I got totally spoiled. First I got to go to dinner at Maddox (yummy!) with Doug's family. Then, I got to go to lunch on my actual birthday with Doug and Koda at my favorite Indian Buffet. I got a brand new Wii from Doug which was a major surprise! That night, my Father In Law showed up on my door with a brand new sink (much needed) for my kitchen and installed it along with a boiling water dispenser that I received last year as a gift. Then I got to go to lunch with my best friend, Lynn. Then I got to go to dinner with my side of the family. At which point, I got money to go towards purchasing the Wii Fit, which is what I wanted a Wii for! So I get to play fun games and it helps with one of my New Year's goals to get fit... with the added bonus of staying in the comfort of my own home and not having to drag Dakota anywhere! I seriously got spoiled!! Thanks to everyone for giving me the best birthday I could ask for this year!

NEW YEAR'S EVE:
The night started out with Pizza at my best friend Lisa's house...

Then Rockband....

(Austin and Doug)

(Lisa and Me)
Followed by a night of
Ticket to Ride with Spencer and Ashlee at Doug's house...

Sparklers to bring in the new year...

And sparkling cider!

A wonderful 2008 and here's to an even better 2009!!
2 comments:
I got a Wii and Wii Fit for Christmas... it's awesome, but not exactly a great cardio workout. =) Have fun, I rule at the Hula-Hoop!
I'm sorry I missed your birthday sis! If I hadn't been still so out of it from the surgery I was going to try and make a quick appearance at the dinner, but it just wasn't a possiblity :)
We are getting old now aren't we? I can't believe I turn 24 in April!!!!
Post a Comment