9.02.2008

Turns out, our baby's a Lion...

Dakota has a friend name Sophia who is just 4 days younger and they love to play. Sophia growls like a lion and after hanging out with her for a few hours, now Dakota does too. She likes to imitate us now when we roar like a lion. I thought maybe for Halloween she'd be a ladybug or a baby geisha, but now I'm thinkin' she might need to be a lion! :) My mom heard her on the phone roaring and was dying for a video so this is what I got. Enjoy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SOOO funny. She is so precious. Can't wait to see you. Are you still planning on coming up the weekend of the 20th (sept) so I can see you guys?!- Lynn

Rachel said...

It only gets better after each subsequent replay. Lucy watches it and says "yai yai yai" (again again again)

Nicole Norris said...

Oh that is just way to funny! How cute!

Ben, Alyssa, and Ting-Ting Green said...

I love it! I really enjoyed Dakota those couple days that I was able to watch her.

Alyssa