9.01.2008

Labor Day Weekend

What did we do over Labor Day Weekend?? ...Absolutely NOTHING... and it was fabulous! :) The last two years, I've worked my butt off at Pig Out in the Park in Spokane, WA. Last year, I was throwing up the whole time. Morning sickness. So, this year, we just lounged around most of the weekend and enjoyed the sweet rewards of our labor, or rather my labor ;) (pun intended), Dakota! We did some laundry and a little cleaning, but mostly just relaxed. I remember last year, sweating over crepe makers with the sun beating down on us. But today we stayed inside with pizza and a movie because it was raining and cool outside! You can tell from the series of photos below what our weekend was really about... We are head over heels for our little girl! And enjoyed every second with her this weekend instead of work and school.







1 comment:

Nicole Norris said...

Boy am I jealous! What a great break!