
Our baby boy aka 'chubber' is getting so big so fast! At his checkup he weighed 14 lbs even and 24.5 inches long. Bigger than our other 2 ever were at this point. He fill out his 3-6 month clothes and even fits in some 9 month outfits. He's on the verge of growing out of size 2 diapers.
Ryden smiles much more; he hardly scowls any more. He's learned how to cry for attention. And he's also learned that a mild cry will wreap mild results. So sometimes his cries are quite piercing. It's been a rough month for sleeping. His reflux has been pretty rough and turned into something more like vomiting. He's having a ton of trouble breastfeeding. It's an ordeal every feeding where he latches on and off and fusses the whole time. He's been taking a bottle more frequently and I'm afraid he might like it better. I also think he was affected by our move this past month to our inlaws. His routine was interrupted and we are in a new place. He absolutely loves his siblings. He loves being in the same room with them, listening to their loud play and will take any attention they will give him. He's very alert and can track you with his eyes across the room. His head and neck are very strong even though I'm not super consistent about tummy time. He is happy on his tummy for about 10 minutes staring at his pink crab. But he also rolls over from tummy to back. His head is growing and his hair is filling in. I think 2 months is the baldest he'll ever be. At this stage, he looks a ton like Dakota did at the same age. I think he will resemble her more as he grows. He just barely starting baby cereal but loves it. He coos and does a kind of fake cough when he is excited. He also tries to mimick sounds you make.
He knows who he knows. He's comfortable with our family of course, and most of Doug's family since we see them frequently. He also seems to know Betty and Brianna. I wish he got to see MiMa more!
His little personality is developing and we love it! He's getting to be more fun and interactive. His whole face lights up when you talk to him. I could just gobble up his cheeks (and do) almost every time I look at him. So yummy!!
We love you Ryden!
No comments:
Post a Comment