3.18.2011

St. Patty's Day

I love St. Patrick's day mostly because it reminds me of when Dakota was born and all the good feelings surrounding that event just kind of stuck with the holiday! Plus it's fun to have an excuse to party... in whatever form you so choose :) So, we dressed in our green today and invited our good friends Emily and Johnny over to decorate shamrock cookies. The kids had a blast spreading flour, rolling cookie dough and cutting them out. And of course frosting them--and when I say frosting, I mean most of the frosting ending up on their mouths by the finger or knife-full!--was also fun! They did turn out quite delicious... Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all! Hope you didn't get pinched!
(Dakota wore this same shirt when she was this age)







4 comments:

AW said...

Super cute!

Emily said...

Oh, cute post! We had so much fun. I'm so glad you invited us! The cookies turned out so delicious! I like that Johnny and Kodata B. are becoming such good friends. And us, too. :)

Scarlett said...

Way cute pics! Cookies look delicious!

Anonymous said...

You take the most beautiful pictures. BJ