4.11.2010

We're MOVING!

I am behind on the blog and will continue to be probably for another month or so. Doug recently accepted a job in Bountiful working for Farm Bureau Financial Services. We are very excited! We have rented our home out and will be moving to a rental in Bountiful the first week in May. Stay tuned and I will update as soon as I can!

5 comments:

Brent and Shanna Farley said...

bountiful is a great place!! :) where abouts?

Ashley Rae said...

Good luck on the move!! Having moved 8 times in the past 8 years, I know how stressful it can be. Especially with a young one :)

Congrats on his new job!

CAMI said...

Well I am glad for you guys.... Hope the medicine works for the lil guy!!! And good luck with it all!!!

Nicole Norris said...

How exciting! I know you have been looking forward to your husband having a normal schedule. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Doug passing the first test!!