SOO cute! I love it too. Once you go short, its so hard to grow it our again!!
Oh Kas I love it- it is so freaking cute- I use to have my hair short- now your making me think about it again!
So cute! I love you with short hair!
You'd look great with anything, K. You're just cute!I saw your blog linked from Shanna's and am glad I stumbled upon you. Dakota is darling and I'm so glad life is going so wonderfully for you!
I am sure shorter is easier to keep up with--you can run and go since you have a little one now! I like it short, but you do have beautiful long hair... :o)
I LOVE IT SHORT!!! So beautiful. You look great of course. -Lynn
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SOO cute! I love it too. Once you go short, its so hard to grow it our again!!
Oh Kas I love it- it is so freaking cute- I use to have my hair short- now your making me think about it again!
So cute! I love you with short hair!
You'd look great with anything, K. You're just cute!
I saw your blog linked from Shanna's and am glad I stumbled upon you. Dakota is darling and I'm so glad life is going so wonderfully for you!
I am sure shorter is easier to keep up with--you can run and go since you have a little one now! I like it short, but you do have beautiful long hair... :o)
I LOVE IT SHORT!!! So beautiful. You look great of course. -Lynn
Post a Comment