12.20.2013

Ryden at 18 Months

22lbs 10oz 10%, 31.5 inches tall, 25%, 40% for head size

No more bottle. Eating with spoon and fork. Loves his siblings and tries to do everything they do. He is a sweet boy. He is SO easy. He sleeps well, he eats well, and he goes with the flow. He's learning to tease and has a fun personality. We play this game where I say, "Do you love mama?" and he mischieviously replys "NO!" and I tickle him while shouting "You better! You better!" and he giggles and thinks it's hilarious. He's talking a ton, more than I ever remember Oakley doing at this age. He understands a ton. He loves shoes and is always trying to get us to put them on. He loves to go "bye-bye" and to be outside. He loves to sing songs and especially loves Patty-cake. I think bananas are his favorite food. He would eat them nonstop if I didn't regulate. He takes either a morning nap and a late afternoon or one long one in the early afternoon. He's very flexible kid which I've really needed with going back to work and having Dakota in school. We really adore this little handsome man with his squishy nose, yummy cheeks, chicken hair, great brown eyes and sweet funny personality!

Words:
Hi
No
More
All-done
Go
Shoes
Bye-bye
Whoa
Uh-oh
Fish
Mama
Dadda
Betty
Ball
Bath
Taaaaah "Toss-it-up"
Mmmmm (tastes good)
Nigh-night
Choo-choo (train)
Oooo-ah-ah (monkey)
Ruff-ruff (doggy)
Ssssss (snake)
Anana (banana)
Hot
Mimaiiiiii

No comments: